B.Sc. Electronic Media
|No. of Seats||30 per batch|
|Affiliation||Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication|
About the Course
Electronic Media is a perfectly designed Media Course. It aims to provide professional training and knowledge, technical excellence and commercial advantages. It makes students aware of technical and practical aspects of Television Journalism. It develop capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
It develop skills for Script Writing, Reporting and Voice Over for these medium. It develop skills of understanding of job prospect in the field of Radio, News portals, Film and Television.
Objectives of the Curriculum
- To make students aware of technical and aesthetics of Electronic Media.
- To develop capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
- To develop skills for Writing Script, Reporting, Anchoring, Voice Over for Electronic Media.
- To develop skills of understanding of job prospect in the field of Radio, News portals, Film and Television.
- Functional English
- Functional Hindi
- Development of Media
- Introduction to Communication
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Communicative English
- Communicative Hindi
- Principles of Journalism
- Media Technology
- Introduction to Video Production
- Electronic News Production
- Media Language
- Web Designing
- Media Research
- Structure and Functions of Media Houses
- Television Production
- Multimedia Production
- Corporate Communication, Advertising & Public Relations
- Media Content
- Production Process Management
- Audio Production
- Video Editing
- Project Writing on any media issue
- Media Laws and Ethics
- Media Economics
- Script Writing
- Project Work
- Viva Voce