An exhaustive programmer is aimed at preparing the student for the Event Management and PR Industry. The course prepares the business development, client servicing, media planning, budgeting and logistic, brand management, media buying and selling production and creative. We cover all aspects of Event Management and Public Relation.
Public Relation & Event Management-
EditWorks School of Mass Communication provides you the detailed one year diploma course of Event Management & Public Relation. Whether it’s world of Public Relation, Events or Journalism that fascinates you, fulfill your dreams through extensive dreams through extensive media courses with EditWorks School of Mass Communication.
The comprehensive training, internship and research oriented industry projects during Event Management provide the right stepping stone towards a successful career in the country’s leading Event Management agencies and companies.
Module 1-Event Management
- Introduction to Event Management
- Brand Management and Branding
- Communication and Presentation
- BTL Marketing
- Event Planning, Ideation and costing
- Creative & Collateral
- Event Technical
Module 2-Public Relation
- The Theory & Practice of Public Relation
- Public Relation Writing
- Public Affairs & Lobbying
- Strategy & Corporate Environment
- Government PRO vs Corporate Public Relation