|Qualification||Graduation or eq.|
Objectives of the Curriculum
- To make students aware of technical and aesthetical aspects of JMC.
- To develop the capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
- To develop skills for writing script, Voice Over and for these medium.
- To develop skills of understanding of job prospects in the field of newspaper, radio, and television.
- Human Communication
- Mass Communication
- Print Media
- Electronic Media Communication
- Advertising & Corporate
- Production Portfolio (MMC-I)
- Media Writing
- Media Productions
- Media Management
- Media Laws
- Media Research
- Production Portfolio (MMC-II)