P. G. DIPLOMA IN TELEVISION JOURNALISM
|Qualification||Graduation in any stream|
|No. of Seats||30 per batch|
|Affiliation||Own Flagship Course|
Objectives of the Curriculum
- To make students aware of technical and aesthetical aspects of Television Journalism.
- To develop capacity of evaluation and analysis of the events happening around us.
- To develop skills for writing script, Voice Over and for these medium.
- To develop skills of understanding of job prospectus in the field of newspaper, radio and television.
- Introduction to T.V. Journalism
- Language and Television
- Live Telecast
- Anchoring/News Reading
- Camera Aesthetics
- Digital Video formats
- Introduction to Editing
- Concepts of Linear Editing
- Concepts of Non Linear Editing
- Editing process
- Electronic News Production System